Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. Automatic refunds will be given if a scheduled event cannot be rearranged within 24 months of the original date.
Multi artist events may include changes in line up or venue which do not constitute material change, and therefore do not qualify for a refund. In the event of cancellation, the full value of the ticket less any booking fees, transaction fees, postage, and insurance will be refunded.
In some cases there will be a deadline for a refund / new date request which may invalidate your refund request if not responded to in time.
2. If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
3. In the event of IM EVENTS acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
4. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
5. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
6. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
8. You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
9. Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser (if it isn’t IM EVENTS) provided you have contacted us within 48 hours of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
10. You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink.
11. The event organiser, venue management and IM EVENTS accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12.It is often the case that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
13. Ticket holders consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
16. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
17. Our ts and cs are in line with 'Which? Consumer Rights' - https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/tickets-and-events
18. IM EVENTS do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, that causes any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
19. Ticket exchanges are at the discretion of IM EVENTS and, if an exchange is granted, it will be subject to a £5 administration fee plus or minus the difference of the ticket(s).